- Pharmaceutical Grade Vitamin D3 contains the same Biological form of vitamin D produced by your body
- Tiny Softgel - Makes it very easy to Swallow, but still contains 10,000 IU per softgel
- MedCareMD is a Doctors’ Clinical Vitamin D3 that helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth, provide immune support, and support muscle function
- Vitamin D is necessary for healthy calcium and phosphorus levels, though according to the Mayo Clinic 25% to 50% or more of the population could be deficient
- Made in the USA - in an FDA Registered Facility - strict cGMP & NSF certification
MedCareMD Vitamin D3 10,000 IU, 100 Softgel Capsules 3 Bottle Special
If you wish to return any items, please get a return authorization # from us prior to returning any merchandise by emailing us at Customer Service. Please tell us your order #, the item(s) you'd like to return, and the reason.
Merchandise must be returned in sellable condition in order to receive credit. Full credit will be issued for unopened merchandise returned to us within 30 days of your shipment date. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to authorized returns received after 15 days and a 25% restock fee will be applied to unauthorized returns. Product returns cannot be accepted after 30 days.
Please ship all approved returns to:
c/o Ezine Distributing
151 Union Chapel Rd
Northport, AL 35473
We make every effort to safely secure and ship all packages, but we understand that sometimes merchandise can be damaged during the shipping process. Merchandise damaged during shipping should be reported to us within 24 hours of receipt. Email us at Customer Service. We will contact the shipping company for visual inspection of the merchandise and box. We will then issue you credit for the amount of any confirmed damaged merchandise.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may run out of certain products. In this event, we will give you an estimated time of availability and give you the choice of canceling the out-of-stock items, holding off shipment of your entire order until the product is available, or receiving a partial shipment of the in-stock items first and the out-of-stock items when they are available.